News & Upcoming Events
- Spotlight on Community Engagement Blog
- Check out Residence Life's community service efforts in the monthly, “Spotlight on Community Engagement” blog.
- Fall 2013 Move-in Information
- Click on the link to learn more about the Fall 2013 move-in process
- Sign up to be a Move-in Titan
- To be a volunteer to help students move into the residence halls please click on the link. We are looking for student organizations and individuals.
- Residents can now access LaundryView for their residence hall laundry rooms
- Save time doing your laundry with our new feature LaundryView. With LaundryView, you can receive a text message when your laundry is done or see what washers and dryers are available before you walk downstairs to the laundry rooms.
- Check out our Monthly Heath Advocate blog, “Health Tips from your Health Advocate.”
- Health Advocates are UW Oshkosh students living in residence halls that are trained on various health issues including alcohol use and abuse, sexual health, stress management, nutrition, colds and flu, first aid, etc. Health Advocates act as general health/resource counselors to residents.