News & Upcoming Events
- Horizon Village End of the Year Closing Information
- Have questions about what your student needs to do to successfully move out of Horizon Village? Read all the information that was provided to students to help aid in the move out process.
- Xpress check-out
- The information below outlines the check out process for the 14 week closing.
- Spotlight on Community Engagement Blog
- Check out Residence Life's community service efforts in the monthly, “Spotlight on Community Engagement” blog.
- Residents can now access LaundryView for their residence hall laundry rooms
- Save time doing your laundry with our new feature LaundryView. With LaundryView, you can receive a text message when your laundry is done or see what washers and dryers are available before you walk downstairs to the laundry rooms.
- Check out our Monthly Heath Advocate blog, “Health Tips from your Health Advocate.”
- Health Advocates are UW Oshkosh students living in residence halls that are trained on various health issues including alcohol use and abuse, sexual health, stress management, nutrition, colds and flu, first aid, etc. Health Advocates act as general health/resource counselors to residents.
- Sign up to be a Move-in Titan
- To be a volunteer to help students move into the residence halls please click on the link. We are looking for student organizations and individuals.