Submitting a Work Order
To submit a work order, keeping in mind the directions above, please click below.
Information about TMA
TMA is a web site where you can create a work order for maintenance issues, key problems, or custodial requests. Please remember to be as specific as possible when describing the problem or request. Once you have submitted a work order an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you have entered and an additional email will be sent once the work order is completed.
Please contact hall staff for emergency work orders.
Emergency: Any situation posing immediate danger to life, property and/or the environment. The following are some examples of emergency work orders:
- Overflowing toilet or washing machine
- A prolonged power outage
- A key stuck in the door, not allowing access to your room
You will not need to submit a work order for the following:
- Vending machine or laundry equipment malfunctions – report these to your front desk
- Light bulb changes – replacement light bulbs are available at your front desk
- Garbage Bags – bags are available at your front desk
- Simple cleaning of the room – if you are responsible for a minor mess, you are required to clean it up. Some cleaning materials are available at the desk.
- Tool kits are also available for check out at your front desk
If you need further clarification or instruction please contact your CA.