College of Business Floor
College of Business Living and Learning Community
Why the College of Business Living and Learning Community is great for you
- You will be able to participate in programs and events that are targeted toward business development and professionalism.
- You will have the opportunity to learn more about the College of Business and its admission process.
- You and your floor mates can attend College of Business events and club meetings together earlier in your college careers, which is essential to your professional development and a requirement for admittance to the College.
Benefits of the College of Business Living and Learning Community
- You will live with other pre-business students who will be taking many of the same classes as you.
- You will be able to start building your personal and professional networks, which is essential for you to succeed as a College of Business student and intern while participating in networking and professional development programs.
- You will have the opportunity to connect with the College of Business clubs and form a bridge to professional and collegial relationships.
- You will learn about the different majors within the College of Business, which will help you chose the perfect major for you.
Who Can Join the College of Business Living and Learning Community?
All students who are planning to major in business are invited to join. The College of Business Living and Learning Community is designed to build your understanding of what you can accomplish with a Bachelors of Business Administration.
What if I have a planned roommate who does not want to be a business major?
Preference for rooms in the College o Business Living and Learning Community will go to those with two business students.
What if I want to join the LIFE program and the College of Business Living and Learning Community?
The benefits of LIFE (Living in a First-Year Environment) will be available to you in the College of Business Living and Learning Community. “LIFE will provide a supportive yet challenging environment in which students feel safe, satisfied and will grow and develop.” In addition to these benefits, the College of Business is ready to focus its resources to help develop you even further, and earlier, in your college career.
How do I sign up?
You will be asked to fill out a housing application online. When you fill out this online form be sure to choose the College of Business floor on the Living Community Preferences page.